Friday, July 2, 2010

Surprisingly Good Sex Advice from the Scariest People in Zilker Park


These two kids probably met at church.

Juggalos and Juggalettes, those terrifyingly painted clowns that haunt the parking lots of Zilker Park and are devotees of the band that time forgot, Insane Clown Posse, are the guest advice-givers for Nerve.com's sex advice column this week. For as completely fucking frightening as these kids look they are actually really reasonable.

Dirty Byrd, 25, offered the following:
I was really into this girl. Recently, I looked through her iPod and noticed it was nothing but Ke$ha and Lady Gaga. Is "terrible taste" an okay reason to break things off?

No. But it’s a good reason to just make fun of them.

My girlfriend hooked up with one of her girlfriends and I got mad. She said it didn’t count as cheating, but I’m pissed. Isn’t it cheating no matter who it’s with?

I guess if it was a drunken bar night, it wouldn’t be that big of a deal. Girls do stuff like that, you know. But if you come home and they’re all over each other on the couch, you’d probably be within your rights to get a little pissed. If they ask you join in, that could be another story, I guess. But I’m not too into lesbians to tell you the truth, so I’d probably be a little angry.

Way to go, Dirty Byrd! Read more at Nerve.com and learn more about the shocking reality of Juggalos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment