Friday, November 6, 2009

We're Taking Callers Now...



How to Have Sex In Texas is a sex advice podcast hosted by Austin sex educators Julie Sunday and Brianna Morgan. To record a question, call our voice mail at 206-350-6649*.

We cover the following topics:
  • "How do I tell the person doin' X that I want Y?" (have better sex)
  • "What the fuck is going on down there?!?" (STIs/STDs)
  • "Pregnant? Scared? No? Want us to scare you?" (pregnancy scares/birth control)
  • "Should we break up?" (relationships)
  • "I'm allergic to the leather softener on my boyfriend's chaps" (uniquely Texan)
  • "Can I use an electric fly swatter for spanking?" [yes] (kink concerns)

And whatever else Texans are doing.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Have_Sex_in_Texas








*We really are in Texas, promise. The free voice mail service only gives numbers with Seattle area codes.

2 comments: