Saturday, March 3, 2012

Review: Make Me Over by Bedroom Kandi

I was pretty excited to receive the Make Me Over by Bedroom Kandi from OhMiBod. I love the idea of a large, round external vibrator and especially the strap on the back that you can slip your fingers through for easy holding. The Make Me Over comes in a large black compact with a mirror and does sort of look like a giant powder case.

Unfortunately, the toy didn't meet my expectations. The thing is pretty, don't get me wrong. Magenta is definitely my color and I love the shiny black case. But the body-side surface of the Make Me Over, while matte enough to provide good friction, is full of little diamonds that get dirty.

The metal charging element is right in the center of the body-side, which made me concerned about it getting wet and shorting out. The instructions included in the box say "splash proof" but not whether you can actually run the thing under water to get it clean. Somehow, metal charging elements don't actually seem "splash proof" to me. For an $89 toy, I want ease of cleaning.

The toy is also not convex enough--the surface is mostly flat and while the material and texture provide good overall stimulation it can't be pinpointed. Honestly, I think this toy is best for spot back and neck massages and, if I felt more confident that you could use it with massage oil, it would be a great tool for massaging a partner.

Details:
Make Me Over by Bedroom Kandi for OhMiBod
Price: $89
Recommended for: those who want non-specific external stimulation or something that can be used for massage.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I was wondering if I could interview you for a story about blogging that I'm working on for the Professional Writers of Austin website blog.
    http://professionalwritersofaustin.com/blog/

    I wanted to talk to successful Austin bloggers to pick their brains about their approach to blogging and to gather advice for those interested in starting a blog of their own.

    Thanks for your time,
    Carlos

    carlosgieseken@gmail.com
    512-547-9759

    ReplyDelete
  2. YPT carry a complete line of quality and popular brands such as LELO, XR Brands, Allure Lingerie, California Exotic, Inmi, Doc Johnson, Topco Sales, Wet Lubes, PipeDreams, Wand Essentials, plus so much more. We only combine the best selection of vibrators, dildos, anal sex toys, lubricants, sexy lingerie at exceptionally low prices. Buy The Best Sex Toys Online

    ReplyDelete