This being Marie Claire, the interview skews to the overly general and stereotypical:
- This was a man who never even let me touch his butt! (and all gay dudes are into anal, obv)
- He also grew a beard and refused to shave it. (have you ever seen the Village People? ever?)
- The weird thing is, Aaron is a very masculine guy with a deep voice. (weird!)
- He plays soccer, wears loose clothing, doesn't use loads of hair gel, and never reeks of Axe body spray. (she's confusing being gay with being a cast member on Jersey Shore)
- There's no postcoital chatting. Gay men get right to the point. (because men don't have feelings)
I became addicted to sex. It gave me a dopamine rush in the same way that drugs and alcohol affect your brain. Soon, I couldn't just sit home on a Sunday night and read. I would claw my skin in physical withdrawal. The only solution was to get dressed and go to a bar to find a guy.If this isn't further evidence that homosexuality is chipping away at the foundation of our society, I don't know what is! If she needs support she might consider reaching out to Rick Perry's wife, First Lady of Texas Anita Perry, who's got years of experience being married to an allegedly secretly gay guy. But as I've always said, better to break up with a gay boyfriend than be married to a gay husband. Guess that's why I'm not promoting a memoir.